- In the divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Bible, both Old and New Testaments.
- In the existence of One God in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
- In the Deity and Incarnation of the Lord Jesus Christ who is the Son of God, the second person in the God head.
- In the salvation of mankind from the power of sin through the perfect obedience of the Lord Jesus Christ, His atoning death,
- His resurrection from the dead, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His unchanging Priesthood.
- In the necessity in order to gain salvation, of repentance towards God and of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the Ordinances as recorded in the New Testament.